Quick Anchor-Rode Rope and Chain
20' of 10mm Chain, 200' of 5/8" Rope
Slim Splice Quick System Rope and chain
An anchor-rode is the connection system between anchor and the boat and its
sturdiness during mooring is undoubtedly essential.
The critical point of the rope and chain combination is the joint, or technically speaking, the splice.
In Quick's Slim Splice, the splice is much slimmer and more tapered, preventing the jamming which often occurs on the gypsy, during changeover from rope to chain.
Quick's Slim Splice consists of a calibrated chain and a top quality 3-strand polyester rope, to guarantee optimum strength and life.
- Rope Type: 3-Strand Nylon
- Rope Length (Feet): 200'
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 5/8"
- Chain - Length (Feet): 20'
- Chain - Diameter (Inches): 10mm
- Box Dimensions: 13"H x 15"W x 15"L WT: 55.43 lbs
- UPC: 688614354100
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)