Stainless Steel Scupper Valve Barbed - 1-1/2" Hose Size
Polish your image with these beautiful, durable stainless steel fittings. Why specify plastic parts when these fittings will last the life of the boat?
Rugged Stainless Construction:
- Cast from certified Enhanced 316 Stainless Steel alloy for strength and lifetime corrosion-resistance
- All visible areas are polished to a mirror finish, then passivate each part for additional protection
- Thick steel sidewalls withstand continual stress and hose flexing
Faster, Simpler Installation:
- Each Scupper Valve is available with a new silicone gasket
- A channel under the flange holds a bead of sealant, making it easier to apply a trouble-free seal
- All models have wrench flats or an end notch to hold as a gripping surface; one installer can tighten all connections from inside the hull
- The barbed tail ends provide plenty of room to hold multiple clamps
Stainless Steel Scupper Valves, Barbed:
- The Scupper Flap is tough neoprene rubber with a molded V that fits into the grooved body to reduce backwash
- Fasteners are concealed and corrosion-proof
- Hose size: (inch) 1-1/2" inner diameter
- Thread Diameter: (inch) 1-7/8"
- Flange O.D. (outside diameter): (inch) 3"
- Thread Length: (inch) 3-1/2"
- Barb Length: (inch) 1-1/2"
- Total Length: (inch) 5-1/2"
- Install Hole Saw Size: (inch) 2"
- Thread NPSM: (inch) 1-1/2"
- Max Hull Thickness: (inch) 3"
*Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Connectors are designed for installation above the water line only
- Hose Size: 1-1/4"
- Material: Stainless Steel
Quick Guide (pdf)
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)