Tsunami MK2 Manual Bilge Pump - T1200 - 1200 GPH & 12V
The Tsunami Mk2 is the only manual bilge pump that eliminates airlocks. This is done by the Patented X-Air™ Impeller, which ejects trapped air in the pump and pipework. Also, the Tsunami Mk2 is the most reliable manual bilge pump in freshwater applications, considering it has 40% better protection against water ingress and electrolysis vs. the Mk1 pump.
Easy Installation & Service
- GPH (Gallons Per Hour): 1200
- 90° rotatable elbow outlet allows users to install the pump anywhere in a full 360° orientation
- Backward compatible hole pattern and motor cartridges of Tsunami Mk1 bilge and aerator pumps
- External mounting feet and integrated outlet reduces time and effort
- Service pump cartridges from hard-to-reach areas using only one hand
- Rated Volts DC: 12V
- Fuse Size: 5 Amp
- Wire Length: (inch) 29" / (mm) 735
- Hose Diameter: (inch) 1" and 1-1/8"
*Must be used with appropriate Tsunami outlet
- Gallons Per Hour: 1200
- Gallons Per Minute: 20
- Type: Pumps/Drives
- Volts: 12
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 7"L WT: 1.25 lbs
- UPC: 022697024152
Quick Guide (pdf)
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)