1850 M2 Vessel Systems Monitor
Performs comprehensive monitoring of four critical systems in one compact organic LED digital monitor.
DC System Monitoring (up to two batteries)
One input monitors the DC voltage, state-of-charge, current for one battery bank and another input monitors the voltage of an additional battery bank. Alarms include high and low voltage, high current, and low battery.
AC System Monitoring
The VSM monitors a single AC voltage, current, and frequency. Alarms include high and low voltage, high current, and high and low frequency.
Bilge & Tank Monitoring
The VSM has two inputs that can be configured as a bilge or tank monitor. When configured as a bilge input, monitoring functions include pump active, cycle count in the last 24-hours, average cycles in a typical 24-hour period, and total cycles. High alarms can be set for both the minutes of run time in the last hour as well as the number or cycle counts in the last 24-hours. When configured as a tank input, tank status can be represented in both capacity (gallons or liters) or as a percentage of capacity. Custom tank shapes can be auto-calibrated or programmed. Both high and low level alarms can be set for all tanks.
- Meter: Bilge, Current, Tank, Voltage
- Frequency: 40-90Hz
- Current Range: 0-150A AC/-500 to 500A DC
- Operating Voltage: 40-300V AC/7-70V DC
- Minimum Current Draw: 18.8mA @ 12V, backlight off/35mA @ 12V, backlight off
- Nominal Voltage: 120V AC, 230V AC, 12V DC, 24V DC, 48V DC
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)