ST Blade Compact Fuse Blocks - 8 Circuits w/Cover
Provides surface mount circuit protection for ATO®/ATC® Fuses in a compact footprint. The single side design allows wire entry from one side to maximize space.
- Compact common source fuse block
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® fast acting blade fuses
- Single side entry wiring
- Ignition Protected-meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 for use in a gasoline engine compartment
- Insulating cover meets ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Small format standard and custom labels available
Maximum Amperage: 100A per block / 30A per circuit
Maximum Voltage:32V DC
Mounting:t#8 Screw (M4)
- Screw Terminal Torque:#8-32 Screws with captive star lock washer in-lb (0 Nm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fuse Type: ATO/ATC
- Type: Fuse Blocks
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 9"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 632085050467
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)