AC / DC Single Pole Magnetic World Circuit Breaker
The World Circuit Breaker meets all American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) Standards, is UL 1077 Recognized, TUV Certified, CE marked for Europe, and CSA Certified for Canada.
Amperage: 20 Amp
- The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Single pole Quick Trip models are designed specifically for electronics protection
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
|Circuit Breaker Type||Magnetic Hydraulic - Trip Free|
|Maximum Voltage||277 Volts AC / 65 Volts DC|
|Rated Switch Cycles||10,000@rated amperage and voltage|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 20a
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 5"L WT: 0.15 lbs
- UPC: 632085072124
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)