Manual Control: No
Coil Voltage: 24V DC
- 500 Ampere continuous rating for use as a remote battery switch for inboard gasoline or diesel engines, reducing long cable runs
- Magnetic latch only draws current when changing state of switch, drawing no current in "ON" or "OFF" state
- Silver alloy contacts provides high reliability for switching live loads
- Optional manual switch provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering lockout capability for servicing
- 3/8" copper studs, using Blue Sea Systems superior one piece technology, suitable for 300 Amperes continuous rating and large cable connections
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)