PowerBar 1000 - 8 5/16" Terminal Studs w/Cover
Complex wiring systems require a single point to consolidate large and small conductors. The PowerBar 1000 offers a 1,000 Amp busbar with various size studs and screws to connect conductors and fuse blocks.
- 1,000 Amp busbar for large complex wiring systems
- Tin plated pure electrical copper for maximum conductivity
- Stepped bus design offers two elevations for conductors which doubles the density of the wire loom compared to traditional bus bars
- Busbar and fuse block elevations match common fuse blocks allowing for multiple fuse block attachment, eliminating the need for connecting cables
- One-piece serrated flange nuts ensure correct and secure connections
- Stainless steel 8-32 screws with captive lock washers for securing smaller gauge wires
- Busbar may be cut to a shorter length to accommodate constricted spaces
- Bi-directional busbar end caps allow the ganging of additional busbars
- Snap on insulating cover meets ABYC and USCG requirements and includes label recess
- Number of Terminal Studs: 8
- Continuous Rating: 1000A
- Bus Material: Tin-Plated Copper C11000
- Mounting Holes: Accepts #10 (M5) Screws
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)