Speaker Wire - 12 AWG 50' (15.24M) Roll
The Fusion marine speaker cable range is specifically engineered for use on boats and ensures the best listening experience with your Fusion speakers and subwoofers. The speaker cable was specifically designed for the marine environment with high-quality materials to help protect the cable from the elements.
Ideal for connection with your Fusion marine speakers and subwoofers, the speaker cable features tinned copper wiring with parallel conductors for superior performance. The all-copper wire construction ensures the audio signal is transmitted with minimal resistance, delivering a higher-quality audio signal to your onboard speakers and subwoofers.
The result is a superior speaker cable that delivers reliable performance in the harsh marine environment, season after season.
- Construction: Multistrand: Tinned Copper Cable with PVC Jacket
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C (221 °F) dry or 90 °C (194 °F) wet
- Fire Retardant Rating: VW-1
- Voltage Rating: 600 V max.
- Oil Resistance: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Length (Feet): 50'
- Gauge: 12 AWG
- Color: White
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 7"W x 8"L WT: 2.9 lbs
- UPC: 753759223809
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)