Pro Series 'Colors' TH HD Gen2
Colors by OceanLED are the first high-powered color change underwater LED lights for boats that allow boat owners to choose the color of their lights from an unlimited color pallet, and now they're even brighter! Colors utilize the very latest 4-channel RGBW (Red/Green/Blue/White) High Definition LEDs. Controlled via DMX-512 through the vessels onboard systems, or wirelessly via third party devices such as an iPad, iPhone or Android, Colors allows you to preprogram more than 40 static and dynamic color scenes to set the mood, enhance an onboard event, strobe to attract fish, or even change color with the time of day.
The Colors Thru-Hull model with the world's smallest hole cut-out for a thru hull light at only 1" and a 1-inch (25mm) profile head make it the ideal underwater light for transom mount applications.
Suitable for all hull types up to and over 65' (20m) using 2-6 lights with spacing of 3-5' (1-1.5m) - for metal hulls, add the Delrin Isolation Sleeve accessory. Deutsch plug-and-play quick connectors make this light a quick fit. Maintenance is easy; just wipe away marine growth from its scratch resistant Tritonium glass lens.
For a color-change light with a lower profile head for hull mount applications, or that can be exchanged without hauling, choose Colors XFM.
- For Boats up to 65' (20M)
- 1" Hole in Hull
- Equals to 150w HID/Metal Halide
- 40,000+ Hour Life
- Tritonium™ Lens Resists Sea Growth
- Aluminium Bronze AB2
- 110vAC: 1.1A
- 240vAC: 0.5A
- Boat Size:up to 65' (20M)
- Transom Spacing:3-5' (1.0-1.5M)
- Transom Quantity: 2-6
- Hull Spacing:3-6' (1.0-1.8M)
- Installation Depth (to top of fixture): 8-10" (200-250mm)
- Light Output Equivalent To: 250W HID Metal Halides
- Fixture Lumens (total light output from a finished fixture): N/A
- Current/Amp Draw (DC) (AC Upgrade Available): N/A
- Current/Amp Draw (AC): 110VAC 50/60HZ 1.1A / 240VAC 50/60HZ 0.5A
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Color: Full Color RGBW
- Material: AB2 Aluminum Bronze
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 9"W x 17"L WT: 11.9 lbs
- UPC: 5051803005452
Quick Guide (pdf)
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)