Q-Series PRO Driving/Down Diffused - Black
The Q-Series PRO is designed and built to withstand the harshest working environments imaginable. Constructed of the toughest and most durable materials available, including a double-pass TIG-welded stainless steel bracket with vibration isolator, the Q-Series PRO provides reliable, powerful LED light and is tough enough to withstand mining, agriculture, construction, and the oil and gas industries. The rugged construction also makes it well suited to extreme environments. If the application is severe, the Q-Series PRO is the ultimate lighting solution. RIGID’s Q-Series PRO lights are also available with a durable white finish.
Though suitable for marine applications, RIGID’s white lighting products are perfect for use anywhere an alternative to black is desired. The distinctive white is a durable UV-resistant powder coated finish with an additional chromate conversion coating for superior corrosion resistance. They feature the same legendary lighting technology and superior build quality as the rest of RIGID’s lighting products, providing reliable and efficient lighting on demand.
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Watts: 195
- Amp Draw: 13.9
- LED's: 24
- Raw Lumens: 19008
- Lux @ 10m: 445.87
- Beam Distance: 211.2 m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 44,587 cd
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)