BlueChart® g3 HD - HXAF003R - Western Africa
General coverage of the west coast of Africa from El Aaraich, Mor. to Cape Cross, Nam., including Abidjan, C.I., Douala, Cam. and Luanda, Ang. Included in this overall general coverage are a number of detailed charts covering areas such as Casablanca, Mor., Dakar, Sen., and Lagos, Nig. Also includes general coverage of St. Helena Is., Ascension Is., and the Azores. Also includes detailed coverage of the Madeira Islands, Canary Islands, and Cape Verde Islands.
Our Advanced Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
Advanced Chart Detail
Detailed charts help the mariner guide their boat in and out of port with confidence.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g3 HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
-All orders are processed within the next 1-2 business day(s).
- If you placed your order over the weekend it would be processed on the next following business day (ie. Friday orders will be processed on Monday)